Happy October!!! We can not believe it’s already fall…where did summer go?! While we are dreading the arrival of winter, we are enjoying the little things that come with fall (including boots, football, and fall manicures). As we cheer on ‘Bama and Tennessee, we want to share some things we’ve been crushing on lately. Welcome to things we heart: October 2013 edition!!
1. Pencil/ Makeup Brush Holder: Need a way to instantly brighten your desk or vanity? Look no further! Our lovely lucite pencil holders (which also work great for holding makeup brushes) are now available in swanky new designs!! These customizable pieces are the perfect addition for any space, and make great holiday gifts! Be sure to shop our sale (running though tomorrow) and grab one for only $10! Don’t forget to order holders for your girlfriends, teachers, friends away at college, and bridesmaids too!
2. Gold Foil-Stamped Invitations: At Nico and Lala, we use a wide variety of different printing processes to make each and every invitation stand out. Lately, we have done some amazing things with gold foil-stamping. Foil-stamping is a great method to use when wanting to capture a true metallic in your wedding invitation. We recently designed a beautiful save the date for a holiday wedding, and when looking for a process to perfectly accent the Christmas red, we turned to gold foil-stamping. Both the save the date and the envelope liner feature the process, and really makes the invitation shine!
3. Monogram Monday: We’ve always had a special place in our hearts for Vineyard Vines. Our admiration for our friends at VV only grew when a couple of weeks ago, they featured our pink and green, flamingo catchall in their Monogram Monday blog post! We are still blushing. If you missed their post, check it out here.
4. La Boulange: It’s no secret that we are huge fans of Starbucks. Caffeine is consumed in copious amounts in our studio to keep us going!! But some days, we need a treat to sweeten our afternoons…which is why we are thrilled with the recent addition of La Boulange treats at our neighborhood Starbucks! Not only are their treats delicious (hello, chocolate meringue cookie), but their packaging is pink and precious!
5. Nico and Lala iPhone Covers: Monogrammed, adorable, AND they come in designs that match our pencil/ makeup brush holders?! Need we say more? We are so excited to be offering iPhone cases, and are thrilled at the feedback we’ve received!! Shop our entire online store here!!
Here’s a closer look at our gold-foil stamped save the dates…they put us in the holiday spirit!! Thanks for seeing the things we heart!!