Happy February from Nico and Lala!! We’re always sending lots of love out to all of our readers, but especially this month since it’s February. The month celebrating love!! We love y’all so much, but there are some other things we really heart this month:
1. Lilly Pulitzer for Target: This dynamic duo was announced weeks ago, but we’re still bursting with excitement over it! This collaboration combines two of our favorite things in the world: Lilly and Target! Bright colors, spring dresses, and lots of Palm Beach chic. Could it get any better? We’re looking forward to getting our hands on a dress or two, their bright scarves, and of course…some fabulous outdoor accessories! The collection hits stores on April 19th, but we’re hoping for more #LillyForTarget sneak peeks before then!!
2. Engagement Season: It’s a well known fact that wedding season is our favorite out of all the seasons. But just behind that exciting time ranks engagement season! Although we’re in full on wedding mode in the N&L Studio (with so many beautiful invitations arriving every day from our printer), we’re setting aside time for our newly engaged friends!! If you’re newly engaged and wondering what the next step is to create your custom save the date, be sure to visit our recent blog post on the N&L design process! It contains everything you need to know about creating a custom save the date. Cheers!!
3. Bubble Bath by OPI: The N&L team has recently discovered the powers of no chip manicures. Can you believe it’s taken us this long? We are hooked and are never going back. With the new found greatness that is no chip, we were on the hunt for the perfect color. This time of year, we’re kind of over the dark manicures. We’re looking for a color that doesn’t scream spring (since we have over 18 inches of snow on the ground, yikes!), but a color that gives us hope that one day spring will come. Enter OPI’s Bubble Bath. This soft, neutral color is perfect for this time of year (with the slight hint of pink) and looks great for forever. Use this color once, and we promise you’ll be hooked!
4. The Girl on the Train: If you read our last blog post, or follow us on Instagram, you know that the N&L team just got back from a retreat in South Beach. The flight from Chicago to Miami is over three hours long, so we had some time to kill while flying to and from Miami. While the entire team snoozed on our way down (our flight left O’Hare at 6am!), Meghan was anxious to find something to occupy her for the plane ride home. So she downloaded The Girl on the Train, and was hooked!! The book, written by Paula Hawkins, is a thriller centered around a woman’s daily train ride into London. If you’re looking for a book you won’t want to put down, this is it!
5. Belmond Hotel Cipriani: Ever since George and Amal’s wedding in Venice, we’ve been dying to help with a Venetian wedding. Luckily for us, our prayers were answered and we’re working with a couple tying the knot next Labor Day in Venice! While we’re still in the process of designing their wedding invitations, their save the dates have already gone out and are fabulous. They were majorly inspired by their wedding venue, the iconic Belmond Hotel Cipriani. We love getting inspiration from original sources, but especially when it’s from such a world-renowned location like the Hotel Cipriani. After doing more research on this amazing location, we’ve added it to our “must-visit” list. Venice…here we come!!
Wishing y’all an entire month filled with love!!
Nico and Lala